Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Tests
Certification: CCNA Routing and Switching (Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching)
Free CCNA Routing and Switching Exam Questions & CCNA Routing and Switching Dumps
Want to prepare for CCNA Routing and Switching certification exams efficiently? 100% Free and actual Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching exam dumps and practice test questions material from Exam-Labs! Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching Certification Practice Tests & Exam Dumps are Popular. Updated. Checked! Download Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching exam dumps and practice test questions and answers are files in VCE format. Convert to PDF. Open in Avanset VCE Player & Practice in real exam environment. Pass your CCNA Routing and Switching exam on the first try!
100-105 Exam - ICND Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1
|100-105||cisco.ccent.actualtests.100-105.v2018-09-09.by.mark.176q.vce||5||4.19 MB||Oct 11, 2018|
200-105 Exam - ICND Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
|200-105||cisco.icnd2.testkings.200-105.v2018-10-09.by.rob.350q.vce||2||26.12 MB||Oct 10, 2018|
200-125 Exam - CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate
CCNA Routing and Switching Certification Facts
CCNA Routing and Switching is an associate level certification in networking security offered by Cisco. This certification puts to test skills in installation, operation, and troubleshooting of small to medium size enterprise branch network. The topics covered range from connecting to WAN, network types, network media, implementing network security to routing and switching fundamentals. This credential is vital for those pursuing a career in Cisco routed and switched networks as it equips them with the necessary technical skills.
In order to obtain CCNA R&S certification, one can use two alternative options provided by Cisco. The first option is to pass CCNA R&S composite certification exam 200-125.
- 200-125 CCNA- this exam tests the candidates’ understanding of routed and switched networks as well as protocol attributes in a networking environment.
The second alternative option is to pass two exams, which is easier, as each exam validates definite candidate’s skills. So these exams are:
I) 100-105 ICND1- it validates the candidates with the knowledge on virtualization, cloud services, and WAN programming.
II) 200-105 ICND2- it is the final exam that enlightens the candidate with a profound understanding of installation, configuration, operation and troubleshooting of small networked systems.
It is necessary for the candidates to note that CCNA R&S certification needs to be renewed after every 3 years. Besides, it is very beneficial to employers and employees in the networking field. The advantages that are attached to its attainment are:
- The IT field is a fast-growing and evolving industry. Consequently, one takes in the knowledge to deal with the latest Cisco techniques. The modules of each exam have been structured in such a way, that it blends with real-life scenarios, enabling one to obtain the actual insight into the Server side of networking and support.
- CCNA R&S certification makes the resume attractive. Being certified shows your employer that you are up for a trajectory in your career. This can earn one a promotion and a perk in salary.
- Today’s internet traffic operates on the network pathway built by Cisco infrastructure products. Training and the certification from Cisco products market your skills and increase the demand.
- CCNA R&S credential grants you more career options. First, by virtue that it is recognized globally, as a CCNA R&S professional you can work anywhere in the world. In addition, after attaining the certification, one can consider applying the core skills to technologies such as Data Center, Cloud, Wireless, Collaboration, Network Programmability, and Security; granting one a variety of job prospects.
- Businesses are becoming increasingly transformed by digitization. Hence, the network infrastructure is undergoing radical change. With CCNA Routing and Switching, Cisco has tailored their training to exploit the power of today’s network in order to prepare professionals for network evolution in the digital era.
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- System Engineer
- IT Manager
- System Administrator
In conclusion, CCNA R&S certification makes a difference for the holders in the competitive IT industry. It is the best way to align yourself with a successful career in networking. Great knowledge leads to great opportunities; employers get the sense of initiative and progress with this kind of certification, CCNA R&S.
* The most recent comments are on top.